Guest Towel Monogrammed with Cutwork Butterfly Initial:
Photos of this lovely guest towel have been provided by Bobbie Berry from Memphis. Bobbie, thank so much!
Bobbie used a ready blank hem stitched guest towel and embroidered a letter from
Cutwork Butterflies Font on it. Simple and elegant:
1. For cutwork designs, it's absolutely fool proof to choose thread color in similar color family
with the basic fabric. It may be the same color, darker or lighter shade. Also, it you want the cutwork
design to look nice on both sides (back and front), you may use
Matching Top & Bobbin Thread for this.
2. Use the strongest water soluble backing you can find. We use StabiLighT WSB. You may
get it here.
3. Cutwork initial, used to personalized this project, is part of Cutwork Butterflies font. The entire alphabet
can be purchased here.
Click to view this project in
printer-friendly PDF format
Or, if you prefer to save the PDF to your PC instead of printing it right away, do the following:
1. Point your mouse curson on the red link.
2. Click on your right mouse button.
3. When a small menu pops up, select the "Save Target" option.
4. Save the file to your PC, to a place you are aware of.